Desktop and Server Support
Expert Desktop and Server Support
iT1 Solutions offers comprehensive desktop support and server support to ensure that your business’s computer network runs efficiently and reliably. Our desktop and server solutions begin by focusing on server health. If your server goes down, then your entire computer network is affected. Server health requires a proactive approach that addresses uptime, availability, security, and business continuity.
Our desktop support and server support services are tailored to your business, making sure that your computer networks are secure and that you receive the highest levels of desktop maintenance and monitoring.
When you select iT1 Solutions to manage your server support, you receive routine server maintenance, server security protections, server monitoring, disaster planning, and troubleshooting and repair.
- Routine maintenance – Tasks vary based on server type and configuration but may include server updates and patches, defragmentation of hard disks, rebuilding of indexes, database replication, and more
- Security – We install and run sophisticated server security software to protect the server from computer viruses, spyware, malware, and other security threats
- Monitoring – We monitor the server remotely 24/7 to ensure that anomalies, performance issues, and other signs of trouble are immediately discovered and promptly addressed if warranted
- Disaster planning – What would happen to your data if your server fails, is stolen, or burns in a fire? Disasters can and do occur, despite your best efforts, making data backups an essential part of your business continuity plan. We offer a variety of data backup plans to best meet your needs
- Troubleshooting and repair – Servers can malfunction for any number of reasons, and their components can fail. Figuring out what caused the problem and promptly repairing it is one of our top priorities
iT1 Solutions’ desktop support services are provided to keep your desktops’ security and performance up-to- date and running smoothly. We provide operating system updates, software installation and updates, PC performance tuning, desktop security, and troubleshooting and repair.
- Operating system updates – We take care of updating your desktops' operating systems by installing the latest updates and security patches as they become available
- Software installation and updates – Whether your desktops run legacy applications or business productivity software such as Microsoft Office, software must be installed and configured as well as periodically updated
- PC performance tuning – Let iT1 Solutions optimize your desktops for improved performance – and improved employee productivity
- Security – Due to the numerous security threats on the Internet and coming in via email, desktops must be secured with antivirus and antispyware software. We install sophisticated security software that can block threats in real-time, block phishing attempts, and more. Because it's not practical to rely on individual users to update antivirus definitions, we make sure each desktop is updated as well as run regular scans to ensure that any malware that may have gotten past the initial defenses is found and removed
- Troubleshooting and repair – Whether a desktop's hard drive has failed or software and components are conflicting with each other, computer problems are often difficult to diagnose. Our technicians are skilled at diagnosing and troubleshooting computer problems as well as making the appropriate repairs
Benefits of Desktop and Server Support Services With iT1 Solutions
Using iT1 Solutions for your desktop and server support services can bring numerous benefits to your business. Whether you have an IT department or not, our desktop and server support services can help to reduce your overall IT costs. Rather than hiring a full-time systems administrator, you can let us take care of your desktop and server support for a fraction of the cost of salary and benefits. We are also able to improve your system’s reliability, making sure that it is consistently well maintained. The best benefit to choosing iT1 Solutions to manage your desktop and server support is that you have peace of mind. You’ll know that your server is backed up regularly and that your entire system is well maintained. Contact us today to learn more about our desktop and server support services.